Welcome, my name is
Marketing Specialist &
I’m a media expert and marketing strategist shuttling between Seattle and Mumbai, with experience in product development, business planning, advertising & branding.
I have written two speculative fiction novels.
Futurist, Novelist &
Cross-cultural Marketing expert with an entrepreneurial bent and a proven record of driving growth across the technology, advertising and sports ecosystem. Solutions driven storyteller with an eye for branding, business partnerships & content strategy.
I am adept at deciphering consumer journeys and optimizing every touchpoint into meaningful engagement with the user.
What I do
I’m working as the Creative Director at the University of Washington. My role involves building partnerships and driving growth across the Greater Seattle area for my MS program. I was the Head of Media for the sports wing of a 50-year-old business in Mumbai, India. In my free time, I write novels, read books from across the length & breadth of the universal library, and tinker with entrepreneurial ideas. I am pursuing the Masters of Communication Leadership in Digital Media (STEM) at the University of Washington (Seattle).
Now Reading: The Digital Crown by Ahava Leibtag
Below percentages are based on university grades & industry feedback.
• Lead 54 client consultations with mission-driven businesses and non-profits in the Greater Seattle area on Marketing, Business Strategy, User Research, User Interface Design and Communications Projects.
• Engaged volunteers through Digital & Event Marketing to drive growth and increase participation by 42% annually.
• Built and analysed surveys, ethnographic interviews, and comparative studies with data across 144 clients and 312 volunteers to craft the strategic direction of the consultancy.
• Lead a team of 4; driving meetings with internal and external stakeholders and mentored 4 volunteers every quarter.
• Created two new products and developed a structured work-study program to enhance student experience & skillset.
• Identified new markets, analysed consumer segments, and pitched a Customer Acquisitions program worth $32.3 million in new revenue streams to the CEO. • Analysed quantitative and qualitative user survey data and drove brainstorming sessions to create a data-driven Appreciation Program & Customer Retention Framework to grow Likelihood to Recommend by 25%. • Assisted cross-functional teams on product marketing and new media strategies for international markets.
• Built the media and content vertical and led sports-technology product development across India. • Created sub-brands and increased digital reach 4X every quarter using a mix of paid and organic BTL strategies. • Led a team of 3, synthesized an intern development program and mentored 12 interns every quarter. • Developed India’s first sports-tech incubator and led partnerships with universities to create a talent, ideas & product pipeline.
• Analysed data from 35000 monthly active users to guide marketing and product strategies.
• Lead the marketing team for travel portal Ixigo’s flagship FIFA World Cup campaign and achieved 40% growth.
• Attained 1 million+ organic impressions for Live.me’s digital marketing campaign on multiple platforms.
• Managed key client accounts such as Live.me, MPower, FFC, etc. • Wrote copy across all media channels, from digital to OOH to Print.
Knowlex Healthcare LLP.
digital marketing consultant
• Created a business and digital marketing plan leading to 10,000 downloads in 3 months and bootstrapped the start-up. • Wrote blogs to aid SEO and developed content strategy to drive organic growth on social media. • Developed social media marketing content, copyedited articles, and mentored a team of 8 writers.